Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hydroquinone Makes Skin Darker

My brother

I do not know what's going on with you for a few months but it saddens me very much. Surely there are plenty of things I do not understand. You quietly withdraw our family. You walk away us. I'm thinking, I can not find the event that triggered your escape. Yet every time we saw had a lot of fun. The last time I saw you was on December 31 last. You're not coming to the party Dad, you did not come to Easter. You've phoned my birthday and the last time I spoke to you. On your birthday I left a message because you were absent. I have not had a chance to tell you my pregnancy. Dad told you. No phone congratulations on your part. You probably do not even know that it is a son that I wait. When I told you I was bored from you the last time I spoke, you told me you'd be very busy this summer with the bike and camping. What I did for that suddenly you're transformed into gale? You know-how is our father grieved by your absence? I can not understand and it pains me very much. I hope to see you this fall. And yes, I still hope. Do you really believe that you put aside because you are our half-brother? Well my dear, it was you who put aside his own. Whatever. My door is always open for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment