Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hard Lump After Heart Catherization

The vision of the people towards the test

Maybe I've passed the stage of why. Maybe I'm at the stage of acceptance or simply that I look differed. Yes there are still more difficult moments, moments where I want to scream. But mostly I watch them play, I watch the spark shone in their eyes, I breathe their fragrance, Bécotte their play and I think they are wonderful in their difference. They are incredible. They are strong, persistent and full of desire. I'm here for them and I know I am doing my job. I am less patient for some time but comprenent. In recent weeks I have met parents and grandparents who have a child or grandchild who is experiencing the same problem as my daughter. It sounds painful for them. I listen as best I can and I tell them that the light is not far. I remember the pain it causes when a diagnosis. I remember that he must fight to get support. Besides, I am still fighting for that support is still in place. But we leave this one day torpor. It comes out when it no longer stops at this diagnosis. It comes out when we see our children smile for life and is rewarded for all his efforts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment