Monday, July 28, 2008

Black Stuff On Kitten's Nose

I overestimated

This morning I'm tired. I woke with a headache that will not leave. I took a lot of professional commitment to this summer. I was sure everything would be ok since I have not worked hard this winter. Perhaps I had forgotten that I'm pregnant? I was most afraid of finding myself with no income for the summer. I hurt my things planned for here I work six days a week and some day to 2 locations. I still have 3 days before my only day off this week and I do not know how I'll manage to make myself. I'm not very proud of myself. I really want to drop on one side but I never dare. There are still five weeks then it'll be quieter. How To Pass through without weary? For the remainder of the summer I will reject replacements. I want them to stop calling every day to add.

0 comments:

Post a Comment