Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pokemon Shadow Pikachu For Sale

Le Cri du Coeur


the galley is so real in my life for several months (no comment) I offer today's happiness with the virtual. In the pub, buzz, just for me for the brief but intense pleasure of floating on a cloud ...

few weeks ago, I sent some photos to enter the photo contest launched by the culinary Leite's Culinaria website (which I tested lots and lots of recipes!) And yesterday I had the pleasure learn that I was one of 10 finalists (yeah!!).
In addition to the final vote of the jury who will decide the top 3 finalist, readers also have the opportunity de décerner une récompense ( people choice's award ) en votant pour sa photo préférée parmi les finalistes.


Si vous avez envie de me faire plaisir, le vote se passe mais n'hésitez pas à voter pour la photo qui parle le plus à votre cœur, c'est ce que j'ai fait et ce n'était pas la mienne!! (je sais, ce n'est pas très vendeur, c'est juste honnête).


Et puisque l'on parle de photo, c'est avec beaucoup de plaisir que j'ai appris que j'avais obtenu un award à l'édition Juillet 2010 du concours DMBLGIT in the category Edibility (Gluttony, free translation).


More than the price for the picture itself is the legend who accompanied me put a smile: "Very attractive . We just wanted to grab a fork and dive in . That's exactly what I want to get across in this blog!

You can imagine that it is with happiness that I discovered yesterday that Le Petrin was among the 12 food blogs selected by the editorial of the magazine Grazia with the words: " most delicious sin ":))


Another shot of buzz: an interview in the blog Cuisineaz with my participation in their very demanding and comprehensive file Brunch whose time has come for the weekend!


But above all the true moment happiness, real happiness beyond words that was the day my son came home with his hands in a few sprigs of lavender just because he picked for me knows this is my favorite comfort floral fragrance ...
The type of cloud from which it does not go down ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment