Monday, January 21, 2008

Sprint 2010 Ringtone Promo

I remain positive

past few days my positivism fell apart. I must recover. The positive of the Week: My application was accepted unemployment, Marc-Andre is already better and with children it is okay. The negative: It is better not to think about! I will focus on what is going well and sent positive vibes to the universe for the rest to follow. I decided that enough is enough! This is not because it always work side than it has been difficult to continue like this. I resigned from a job that poisoned my life last year for having a job I love. I tasted a job that excites me over the last year and I'm sure this is what awaits me in a very very near future. I'm Focuss the above. I deserved it after all these years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment