Tuesday, January 29, 2008

.50 Desert Eagle For Sale In Canada

It's frustrating! Bad day

Every day I go to jobs. For now I'm just looking for documentation, but in a few weeks I'll have to explore something else for me not to return to spout water. It does not tempt me and hopefully not have to do but between having a more or less interesting and having to starve the question does not arise! Where I feel it's frustrating to see that even for simple office clerk, who incidentally is paid $ 11 per hour, companies are asking to be perfectly bilingual. I Pocket'm English. I thought I tried everything by taking courses, listening and reading English or anything because I still pocket. I understand quite well but it is to talk it spoils. I find it so frustrating!! It must be some jobs where it is not necessary to speak English. It adds to my stress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment