Saturday, October 11, 2008

See Through Clothes Big Boobs

long ago I'm frustrated!

I started gestational diabetes . 2 weeks since I started insulin. My dose was increased Thursday. Despite that my rates are not falling at all! I respect the diet, I walk as much as I can and nothing nor did it! I find it frustrating and worrying. The gynecologist told me that my dose steady rise over the weeks because advances, the more I have of pregnancy hormones. I want the best for my coconut and I'm afraid to hurt him. I'm getting anxious to give birth. I know it's my last pregnancy and I want to enjoy it. But last week I have more energy, my belly full of bruises and fingers magan force stung me. I'm tired! I still have 6-7 weeks to come. I need energy to get through these last few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment